Saturday, February 13, 2010

Dating Sites Working for You

Is it me or am I just getting just like ever other single middle aged guy I know. Looking for a "mate" has been one of the biggest task I've undertaken in years. So many websites that "offer" every kind of women you can possibly think of. Redheads, blondes, brunettes, skinny, athletic, pleasantly plump, grossly obese (there is a lot of them to choose from).

However when you sign up for any one of these "find a mate" sites as I call them, it becomes drama city. Who's been divorced for 10 years has 3 kids from two ex-husbands, a dog with three legs and cancer, a cat that was rescued from Paws R Us, one of the kids is a lesbian the other one is a druggie, and the last one was adapted from Somolia.

Just wonderful. Now I've become a drinker, I'm smoking again and when I get to be intimate with my new honey I can always count on the dog sniffing my bare ass. And to think all of this just for posting my good looking picture and answering a few questions on some fish catching site.

Come to think of it, I rather catch and release my creel instead of mounting her onto the wall.
I think I'll just stick with golf.

No comments:

Post a Comment